Tuesday, March 10, 2009

For you, Ice

- Woke up 20 minutes before school

- Newfound love for Chemistry

- Special speaker in Bible talked about abortion.

- Went to taco bell for a drink and came back on campus to eat rice and corn

- Found out that our lunch account is down to where I owe $4

- Went to Spanish with false pretense that there was a test, when in fact no test existed at that time

- Went to math where all we did was goof around

- Went to Mythology with false pretense that the test was tomorrow when in fact it was today.

- It seems as though my pretenses are always false

- After school I ate a snack at taco bell (I see a pattern emerging)

- Went back to school to work on my now completed Problem of Evil movie.

- Came home and found out what was wrong with my voice mail and fixed it (Ice you may now talk my ear off without giving me the ability to reply)

- Started writing blog

- Are you annoyed with the bulleted list yet?

Until Next Time
Kara Forestor

4 comments:

  1. "Love for chemistry"???? Wow,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem surprised? why? because i decided on chem over english. sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chemistry? Should I be worried?

    Ice

    ReplyDelete
  4. why should you be worried? or are you worried because i may have a knowledge of chemicals that explode?

    ReplyDelete