Friday, June 12, 2009

Ah, Summertime

The weather is beautiful, not at all how summer normally is here. I am hoping (probably in vain) that it will stay nice until I leave for Canada, and when I return maybe a week or two of warm weather and it starts getting cool. Yeah I might be a little too hopeful the unlikely. I am working on a quilt with super bulky yarn. Unfortunately when i purchased it, I did not make sure it was not acrylic. Whoops, I have a tiny allergy as do others in my family. Maybe next time I will think it through and get super bulky wool for the blanket. It seems the amount of yarn I have is going to eat me, or else I am going to wake up in a cocoon one day. I am still trying to decide what to do with my blue/green radiation symbol. (see previous post). choices choices.
Until Next Time
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment