Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mundanity with some excitement.

This week has been extremely busy, thus the reason I have not blogged in a bit. Anyways I get to school realizing I forgot not only my lunch card, but also my money so I will be ravenous by the time I get home. Fortunately I had an extra card waiting in the cafeteria from the last time I forgot it so I was okay. There was a surprise student council meeting. Lets see that was the excitement from Monday. Tuesday I had a chemistry test which I thought I bombed (not a good way to start the quarter) but I got an A on it so I am not complaining. Lets see the end of the day turned up with mythology class which 4 people in the class did not read, unfortunately that is more than half the class. So the following day we were supposed to have reread the chapter, and we had to write a short essay comparing the infernal regions to Heaven and Hell. However yesterday I got some good news. My trip to Canada is booked which puts some excitement into my week. Now I must sign off because I need to figure out a math problem for extra credit. The reason it is extra credit is because our teacher cannot figure it out.

Until Next Time.
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment